WOW…2013 is here.
What an exciting year it has been!!
Just a quick recap of PBJ’s 2012:
- Celebrated my One Year Anniversary of living a Plant-Based Lifestyle by interviewing Chef AJ, and giving away a copy of her fabulous book, Unprocessed! (Part 1 of 2 of The Chef and The Dietitian giveaway)
- Interviewed Lindsay S. Nixon, and gave away a copy of her new book, Happy Herbivore Abroad.
- Debut of our new PBJ Internet Talk Radio Show, on Dtown Radio Network (as of now, the show will be once a month, on a Sunday between 4pm and 6pm, central time)
- PBJ Shirts are here!!! (p.s. last day for pre-orders is 1/6/13)
- Interview with Earth:Body Health Institute.
- Forks over Knives testimonial
- Purchased my first “real” kitchen appliance, the Instant Pot…and STILL LOVING IT, by the way
- Created a one stop shop for books, videos, shirts, etc…at the PBJ Store.
- Started up this blog, Plant-Based Junkies in hopes of reaching out to those that are looking for a place to find support and encouragement, recipes, information, and resources regarding a whole foods, plant-based lifestyle.
- Created a page, and group on Facebook; Plant-Based Junkies (PBJ), to have a place to converse with like-minded individuals regarding improving our health.